Looking for some spring inspiration to indulge in during this lockdown?, then you’re in the right place. The sun is out and the weather is nice, this is the time to update your wardrobe with some beautiful spring dresses and enjoy some retail therapy during this lockdown. These spring dresses will not only make a great addition to your spring/summer wardrobe but you’ll also want to wear them over and over again even after the lockdown.
Some of these items I currently have, like the ASOS scarf dress that I love dearly for the scarf detailing, prints and flows length. It’s currently one of my favourite with a decent price tag. But if you’re looking for something different, here’s an edit of the best spring dresses to buy now.
There’s something for every woman in this list, no matter your shape, style or budget. However, I’m not sure how long the sale might be on for so be quick to buy! Whether it’s sexy or cool or just everyday wear to keep you going, I’ve made it super easy for you to shop the best dresses available out there. Also, some of these brands are offering fast delivery, so stay safe, stay home and look cute while self-isolating and practising social distancing.
Spring Dresses from top left to right
- RHODE Elliot wrap-around crepe maxi dress £390
- Billabong x Sincerely Jules Mix it Up woven maxi dress £90.00
- STAUD Amaretti cotton-poplin maxi dress £250 Now£150
- Nasty Gal Ribbed dress, £17.50
- EVI GRINTELA Majorelle cotton-blend poplin maxi shirtdress £650
- LISA MARIE FERNANDEZ maxi dress £1,000
- ASOS scarf design maxi dress
- HAIGHT Camila pleated midi dress £345
- Whistles Tie Back Maxi Dress, Yellow £149
If you love this post don’t forget to bookmark so you can come back for future reference as I’ll be adding some more bits over time. And as usual let me know what you think about the featured items above.